Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 4, Day 2: Rooster Pants are the Holy Grail

Last blog entry I discussed weight loss goals. N, our group leader, says that everyone has a perfect weight number in their head.

She doesn't know me very well! I don't have a number in my head. I have a pair of rooster pants.

It's been years since I have been able to wear these pants. When I bought them, hmm hmm years ago, I thought they were the coolest thing. I still think so! Yellow is my favorite color.

I have two goals. One is to be able to finish a 10K. No particular speed, just to finish the event. I have my eye on the Turkey Trot race Thanksgiving Day. I have about ten months to work up to that one.

The other goal: Wear these rooster pants.


They are a misses' size ten, which I believe is achievable. After all, I have worn them before. When I finally fit back into them I will buy a new red top to go with. Or maybe a green one. A new one, at any rate. If I cross the street in these bad boys, everyone will see me coming.

Is anyone out there on a weight loss journey? What is your holy grail?

No comments:

Post a Comment